1. Peter 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever.
- Bible believing (King James version for English speakers, Károli Gáspár version for the Hungarians).
- Local Baptist Church
- Believing old-fashioned Bible preaching and Bible doctrine; carrying the old-fashioned way of praying, singing, and worshiping.
- Believing, as a New Testament Baptist Church, that our responsibility is to share the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with those who are lost.
- Baptizing the Saved by immersion.
- Teaching the Saved and Baptized to observe all things as Jesus Christ commanded. *Matthew 28:18-20*